Payments to associate dental practitioners can be time-consuming, tedious and are often open to dispute. MyPractice Cloud Pay (MPC Pay) from Software of Excellence, is a paperless, user-friendly solution to simplify this process and enhance forecasting for both practice and individual growth.
For your practice
UDA’s, private work, deductions, lab costs, pensions and more all have to be calculated by your admin team on a regular basis - with the number of tasks already on their to-do list, this time-consuming task is bound to widen the margin of human error and could trigger potential disputes with your associate dentists. Elevating efficiency with MPC Pay allows your staff to instead focus on more of what matters, patient care, whilst the complexities of associate payments are taken care of in the background:
- Create multiple pay periods for your practice.
- The MPC Pay integration within EXACT automatically registers whether the practice has been paid by the patient and allocates payments for the pay period.
- This generates a statement to both the practice and to the allocated dental associate for review (with the option to be sent alongside their KPI’s).
Using MPC Pay to introduce this greater level of transparency throughout your business will aid professional relationships and establish confidence in fair pay and internal workflows - factors that are now more important than ever as we experience a shortage in associates, post lockdown.
Streamlining this process means whilst maintaining control of how you report on, communicate and schedule these payments - you have the additional functionality to:
- Track each associates revenue and adjust future pay periods.
- Review discussions and agreements with associates regarding their statements in their own profile/comment section.
- Upload a CSV to the bank for payment.
- Make adjustments based on additional income, deductions and unique payment terms.
- Effortlessly generate reporting based on overall gross profit, profit per chair, historical analysis and much more!
... so you can be sure that you’re running your practice in a way that works for you and your team.
Not only does MPC Pay benefit the workflows within your practice, but it lends a great deal of advantages directly to your associates also. Integrating seamlessly with Dentist Portal, MPC Pay provides greater clarity for associates in terms of their earnings and performance - allowing them to be better informed over their contribution to the practice and to take ownership of discussions surrounding it.
Find out how you can start letting your software do the hard work for you today with MPC Pay - talk to our team today on 01634 266 800.